Thursday, July 17, 2008

Living at Threshold …….

In the recent years I have learnt many things which helped me to grow professionally. My travel to different places inside and outside the country provided me insight of life. As I am working in youth issues since the commencement of my career, I want to explore more and want to do something for betterment of young people.

Comparing the demands of youth from two different thresholds of 21st century I have tried to write few words, I would like to thank Youth Telecenter for publishing my write up in the e-notice board.

“In the year 2008 when youth of Japan were talking about world tour, young people o f Karnali, for the first time got a chance to travel in a vehicle on June 2, 2008.”

Since 2003, I am fortunate with several exposure opportunities to travel nationally and abroad from my home town. I went Japan twice, visited Malaysia and Sri Lanka for once as my professional visits in last three years and visited India for three times for my personal work. At this span of life I have visited to twenty five districts of Nepal some of which were very remote and lost. More


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।